FireBabe

How did you find out about OD?

my bro when he used to play bw heard about clan od, when it was first started, i used to smurf in and play with ppl in the clan, never havin any intentions to join a clan (didnt know wtf a clan was), so i kept playing with them, quit bw. year later got back to bw, checked the clan overdosed channel, and it was full with active od members, i asked if i could join on west, then east, and took me about a month to get someone to finally test me, asked burning, lost to burning, asked gangsta, almost beat him (i was teh really n00b back then), got recruited, yep.

I was in [Ao] as TimeWarrior[Ao], 5 Star General. Chobo(OD) asked me to join OD one day and I did 2 1/2 months later.

-Name

I was lookin at clan IA and i looked on the diplo page and saw clan OD and i was like HAHA a whole bunch of crackhead gamers so i looked and the site was uber so i was like i want in this clan.

I was clan hunting! I got tired of [sK] not enough fun so i left and went looking... i found OD on sc top sites and stuff so i just tried out and i got in so hey im gonna stick with this. :P

My first account name ST_Knight(OD) was recruited by some dude with name begins with L ... LOL, LMFAO, that isn't the most perculiar. Most perculiar is the fact that I was recruited in a compstomp game because at that time, there were only no more then 50 people in clan.

Vail_Knight(OD) came later as another account name in OD because I couldn't trust my luck in this clan any more. I was getting disabled faster then Bush rigged the election by maggot(OD) because I keep fighting him when no one would do anything. So I just keep promoting the account ST_Knight(OD) untill it was colonel or so. LMFAO, incase one gets disabled, I have the other.

Extremely smart move if you think you get disabled fast !!

Umm, i joined like 600 days ago? and quit when i was a sgt first class.

I think i found out from a game or something, not really sure.

Guest SupremeMage

I was lookin to join a clan and I asked if I coul djoin this other clan and they said, "we're full, go to channel OP OverDosed and join that clan." So I did, but it took a few weeks of asking before I got recruited. :P

i randomly got on the cs server back when it was lead by thewalker. played on it for a cpl days, then got recruited by ex-steroid(od).

Guest G-Unit(OD)

Well.. I was the first 20ish people in Clan OverDosed..

On a different name.. I dont remember how i found out about Clan OverDosed.. I think i was playing with someone and they said want to join op OD or something...

I think that is the OLD channel..

One of my friends found the site, and I looked around for about...say....3 or 4 months. Then Cyla recruited me in November

On a different name.. I dont remember how i found out about Clan OverDosed.. I think i was playing with someone and they said want to join op OD or something...

I think that is the OLD channel..

Cant be that old, because op channels have existed somewhere around a year? :P

The old channel was Clan Overdosed ...

I found out about OD through a real life friend (Juggalo).. who I started gaming with 2 summers ago. He was in this clan (OD), and he asked me to join.. so I did.

-god

lol well this is how i found out about OD... one day back in my CS days monarch(OD) and me knew each other 4 eva and ide always make fun of him for being in OD untill one day he was like " dude just try it for a week" so i did and uhmm here i am i guess :P

Guest Anti-Flag

I found out about OD through my good friend Batz(OD) he just joined it one random day and got me to join to.

Guest Slipknot

when i decided to make the name for it

I started off on bnet on Starcraft:Broodwar under the name vortex_warrior in 1998. I played broodwar only when my friends were on and at that time I only played money maps. My friends eventually got into diablo2 when it came out and I got hooked on that game for 2+ years under the name vortex_warrior. My friends eventually quit that game and got into FPS's. I played hardcore for a bit but during my d2 hardcore period my mom stole my diablo2 cd and wouldn't give it back to me for a few weeks/months? can't remember. Anyway I thirsted for bnet so I decided to play Starcraft:Broodwar again in March 2003. I got back on my vortex_warrior name and played 400+ games on melee BGH games/maps. Those were exciting times because I was learning the precious power of macro, and I had met many very good BGH players such as Dark~Messiah. Through such players I heard of a channel full of BGH "gosus" called Motel. I decided to visit there and played over 2000+ games on tvb BGH with the motelers. I became extremely good friends with them, however I realized that I was getting better then any of them and went searching for more competition. I found clan x17 from someone in motel who had been smurfing there and owned the living ###### out of me. His name was 311[fe], and he was to be a member of my first ever bnet team. I played many games in clan x17 but I seemed to lose most of them because my strat for the most part was dt - pvt and pvp, and pvz I used to try and rush them and if that failed I would quit. I had finally decided I was good enough to join [fe] = (Flesh Eaterz, which is being resurrected in the summer). I tried out and got lucky through a dt rush and beat him. My next tryout was versus his friend 187hp. It was pvp and decided to rush him. I won that as well through shear luck. I then became TwIsTeD[fe]. I trained hard on that name but what I soon realized was the [fe] was dead before I had joined. So I quit that but still posted on their forums. I repeatedly tried to join JiN and eventually JinXiN felt bad for me and let me in. I became JiNVortex. During my days in JiN I became extremely hardworking and started learning strategies and hotkeys. I also found out about www.wgtour.com during this time, a site which I would only much later register and start playing on. I quit JiN because some of my friends like JiNStealth, JiNLoki were quitting and forming a new team: FliP). I decided to follow them and became FliP)TwIsTeD. It was a very satisfying time in my broodwar career. The problem with FliP) however was it was dying because of internal affairs. I was desperately looking for a better team so I went back to clan x17. At the time I had many offers to join teams, however when I asked around the two best teams on east were NeO) and [x.1]. I first tried NeO) but was rejected because I didn't play wgtour. I then registered for that, under the name vortex_warrior. I then decided to tryout for [x.1]. I had seen Cygnus[x.1] in x17 many times and had secretly tried out at least 4 times for the team under different names. I was rejected all 4 times. The 5th time I tried out I decided to try and drop dt's in his base. It killed him. We then played 3 more games where I did similiar strategies (Cygnus wasn't very good at defending against dt's) and won all of them. I then joined [x.1] and it was a very good, active, mannered clan. I learned SOO much from joining [x.1] that I can't thank them enough. One day I was in Clan Recruitment and saw a spambot spamming OverDosed so I decided to go into your channel and check it out. At the time I was into showing off my "l33t" skillz against newbs. I played against like 6 of you and beat you all and was recruited and joined the same day. I joined as Vortex(OD). I was in clan for a long while before the people in [x.1] started to become suspicious. Finally the webmaster Fox[x.1] found out about me somehow and told me to leave (OD) or leave [x.1]. I left (OD) and the rest is history.

rofl, when I recruited you 1st it was you vs Sexy(OD) and he pwnt ur ass.. so I recruited him over you :P then someone else recruited you :ph34r:

Guest Virginia(OD)

I figured it out by a few members in sK then a friend in it (Fireo).

Magneto what was your Clan DarkStar name?

My Clan Darkstar name was D)s-dieP0X

my friend andy told me about it.

I heard about it through a spam bot on B net

Guest MaStA(OD)

FRom Chobo(OD) we were in Darklegion then he wanted out so i went with him to (OD) long time ago and he made me Col. lol

Guest KaGe(OD)

I, SHlTHAPPENS(OD) got onto B-Net after being a low rank in Rome [ ® ] and a Commander in SilentEternity [ (SE) ] which I was under SHlTHAPPENS through all, after a bad break up of me and the other commander and web master, I saw a spambot, and I joined the channel asking to join. Here is a secret I really never told anyone though, I BOMBED THE JOINING TEST, lol... InFeStEd(OD) was pwning me he started saying that he was dying and he ally visioned me and he was dead, lol...

GOGO RUN-ON!

-Lt. Colonel SHlTHAPPENS(OD), over 750 days in Clan OD.

Guest uncleben(OD)

I found out about OD because of my homies Whaadup(OD) and KurtCobain(OD)