FireBabe

How did you find out about OD?

Figured I'd throw something in here, as someone who hung out with Dark Legion for many many years I knew that Overdosed split off from them. I met Chobo and we originally intended to clan war DL, but I left soon after to do my own thing. However, I still have my old account that was recruited by THE Chobo(OD), which is pretty cool in and of itself.

I traded with DeathSpirit(OD) on D2jsp and we talked a bit in game and told me about an active and legit community, and wanted to find out about the clan out of curisoty, because i was once in another clan named DOH and they all quit playing d2 x)

^_* Destiny!... Yep, it was pub spam bots ftw!! <3 ^.^

I got fresh out of jail and went into a half way house I wanted to stay out of trouble . So I went to a game store and said there's D2 I miss that old game . So guess what I bought it L o L . Started hanging out at robins coffee and donut shop and used there wifi and one month I was level 96 level 54 Battle Order's . Then I say a OD Baal run met a guy named Kudsavage(OD) . Hanged out with kud for like 2 weeks joined the clan channel then reset I joined OD . I would like to honestly thank you all for keeping me out of trouble it has changed my life around for the best . I've seen many great runner's and great people in OD . Any who I went to Hcl and joined the squad I got level 96 and 3/4's and I was averaging 1000 run's a month . I even won the member of the month . That I was so proud of myself and thank you all for reading this and the medal .

I happened to stumble across a recruitment post on overwatchlf.com

TimRee ended up telling me about it after he and I ran into each other a couple times through the Diablo II Facebook group! :D

donald tried for about a year i think to get me to join then i finally gave in to this madness but it been some funny madness the pass 2 years :) 

i actually googled d2 clans and found OD...then i figured you guys had a can channel so i popped in and sure enuf...full of real ive people!! i new i was home hehe..

I found out about OD while playing HCL a while back. I saw so many OD- tagged characters in the game and ended up joining.

Came back on D2 after quite a few years. After walkin to hell, OD Runs were the best and full of nice, real people. I wanted to be part of the group, now here I is. :grin:

I was playing by myself for a little while when I found OD chaos runs ran by Sassy, followed along almost a season then asked for a spot in, Been almost a year from now !

I followed runs ran by none other than the @SeriousWine(OD). Was looking for chaos runs to level in, and cheap gear for the crap I had to trade. After a few games he got interested in the clan, and voila, I had joined!

I merged into OD along with many AH members (including Mari(OD) ).

Badboi(OD) deserves the credit for the AH merge yet AH was told by AH officers to put Ragnarok as the recruiter.... *cough* 

7 hours ago, Bones(OD) said:

I merged into OD along with many AH members (including Mari(OD) ).

Badboi(OD) deserves the credit for the AH merge yet AH was told by AH officers to put Ragnarok as the recruiter.... *cough* 

I'll one day bug @R.agnarok(OD) to change the recruiter to be me. 

I found OD by joining IA in 2003. I'm old. I found it again by @DarkHelmet 

Posted (edited)

I've just recently started playing Diablo 2 again within the past 3 ish months or so.  Was just leveling characters, doing my own thing, making my own way, I only had 2 friends on my friend's list.  In these games as well as others, I kept seeing OD everywhere.  In games, in chats, trist runs, baal runs, chaos runs, whatever; I was just seeing it over and over and thinking to myself: "These fuckers are EVERYWHERE" Haha.  So one day I made a game asking for help killing my hell ancients.  An OD member joined and again, "These guys are fuckin' everywhere" was my thought.  This particular member was Beerus(OD), and he joined randomly, just to help a random out.  Long story short, the willingness to take time out of whatever else he may have had going on at the moment, just to help me, some random dude he didn't know, combined with all the other OD members I had been running into elsewhere, their willingness to help, the fellowship I saw between the members; all of this made me respect OD and what it seemed to stand for, so I inquired about joining when Beerus was done helping me.  I joined the channel, talked to Sassy, and have been in OD for 35 days now.  I joined and never looked back, and I've no intention of ever doing so.

Edited by Dubious(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

So ya after i returned to D2 i joined a clan...seemed pretty active but no one ever spoke....turns out they were all running bots....so i just googled d2 clans....and found the OD website. So i said to my self...."self, they must have a d2 channel" so i bounced around in d2 til I found the d2 clan channel....i hung out with them about a week and decided this was what i was looking for so I asked to join....all history from there...I am glad to be apart of this community

P.S LOL i aready posted this earlier haha

Edited by PoPs(OD)

Like many, I returned to D2 after a long absence.  Nobody I knew was still playing.  I just played alone or with random people in game.  Then I was following a baal run by Opt and he said to come to channel Clan OD to follow the runs.  While taking a break in the channel, I watched the chat and it seemed like such a friendly place and Pops and Sassy urged me to join.  So here I am.  Glad to be a part of such a fun community and that you all put up with my purple  fetish LMAO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PoPs(OD) said:

So ya after i returned to D2 i joined a clan...seemed pretty active but no one ever spoke....turns out they were all running bots....so i just googled d2 clans....and found the OD website. So i said to my self...."self, they must have a d2 channel" so i bounced around in d2 til I found the d2 clan channel....i hung out with them about a week and decided this was what i was looking for so I asked to join....all history from there...I am glad to be apart of this community

P.S LOL i aready posted this earlier haha

That is kind of ironic, since you are my recruiter.  I found the clan the exact same way.  Googled the sight, followed the channel for about a week then asked to join.

joined clan last warriors with levi in like 2004ish, then clan cC with carnage and stubbed across l2k-shadow and then joined bnu with master and tagban then left the bnet scene for a long ass time, remembered od cause all the clans war'd  against each other. i remembered all the clans so i checked out if any still even existed in 2013 and clan od was still there, hit up deathspirit and he got me in.

• Like 1

It all started when I really got back into playing D2. I made friends with a guy called thirdeyepk. Thirdeyepk, aka Mike, would eventually join clan OD. Sooner or later, he tells me that I should join the clan; truth be told I was kind of reluctant because I thought all clans were dumb (I was actually in clan KotA about 7 years ago). 

Mike eventually convinces me to join the clan. He told me how great some of the members are and how welcoming OD is. So, I eventually find myself in channel Clan OD looking for a recruiter. About a few minutes later I'm in op sassy getting recruited by @Candy(OD)(I don't think she knew just who she recruited muahahahahah) (COME BACK TO D2 PLS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE). Then I get classic rushed for the first time (I didn't even know that was a thing back then) and then things started happening...so here I am. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

ChoBo bot in old ODSC channels. I left in ‘03 but lurked around the forums every now and again to see if it was still around. Decided to come back a few months ago after about 15 years.

Edited by CoffeeBean(OD)
  • Like 1