FireBabe

How did you find out about OD?

When I was in a small clan (L) I used to see many OD members in games and such so I went to channel Clan OD and liked what I saw and I then quit (L) and joined Overdosed.. Justin(OD) recruited me...

lol clan od was so popular i wanted to join

Warcraft forums...under clan recruitment if you can believe that...

I noticed that it was on the top of SC 200 for awhile, and once the clan I was in fell apart, I decided to check it out. Went into the channel asked if I could join, Drummer(OD) said sure lets AT and we did, he said I didnt even need a test cause you were in need of more War3 Gamers. Thats my story.

I heard of Clan Overdosed when I was in Clan Darkstar way back then, we were at war with Overdosed. About three years ago. :king:

i joined darkleagion way back in the day like 4-5 years somthin like that then i lost touch with them. i had stoped playin cpu games for a while. then when i started gamin alot again i found DL and talked to chobo when he was thier and rejoined DL, when chobo and maggot and every one who helped crash dl for that short period of time. and then all joined OD so i came with them.

It was my first clan.. a spam bot got me :D

But I know squat about php and all... Chobo had set everything up for me.  So I was like ###### that ###### and I joined OD.

I was in his clan that got hacked. I left a clan called DeathSoldiers (run by maggot) to join Nukes clan because hes my boy, and also because Maggot was just gay. Well, he got mad when I left, and had his butt body hack it. So after a while Nuke got me to join OD.

Edited by Mr.Pain(OD)

i found out about OD because my friends ali AKA ||| whuuDDup||| and devin AKA ||||kurt-cobain|||| told me about it :D:D:D:D :D mmhhh chronic

well i knows about od for over 600 days now

and at the time.... i had seen plenty of spam bots, but i have always hated spam bots... never listened to them, but then when my niebor(CKY) joined and said it was a good clan, i had him get me recruited

i joined on the old site....

thats how long its been :D:D

spam bot i think

back in the day....

last july i was jus starting to get into lt and everything and so i was in a 2v2 me and some random choboco vs rush(OD) and this guy dragon[xk] or something. Anyways my part died and dragon died and it as me and rush tvt for like an hour long game. i forget if it was a tie or i won. So then me rush and dragon became good friends for awhile. ANd were gaming. ( i was closer with dragon) i remember rush brought me to od and to op atom- where there was supposively gosus ( They musta sucked because the gosu didnt own me only beat me- iw as really bad back then) anyways i joined od ofr like 2 dyas i forgot my name. Then i came back as dr0ne in like january for some fun and yah.

Followed the 2nd wave of members from DL... Also heard it from RJ (Nox, Vanix, Caparace)

Thnx,

JeW aka Viper

well i joined clan Judgment Day (there tag was JD( thats where i emt JD(Nuclear ,Nuclear(OD). When JD started getting out of hand since members were getting pissed off at all of the Jew bashing, me and nuclear left JD, Nuke told me about OD, so i contacted Quack and got in, basically im here since Nuclear(OD) told me too

I tried to join Clan Overdosed in July 2002 but my attempts were unsuccesful because I sucked at Starcraft: Brood War and Ex.Soilder would not allow a newbie like me to join the clan so I drifted back into the abyss of Battle.Net for quite awhile. Then by chance I get into a game on Warcraft III with Drummer(OD) and I was recruited on April 4th 2003 by of course Drummer(OD).

Edited by Pyro(OD)

I used to be a part of Clan Pro Destroyers for a few months. It never was much of a large clan at the time. Eventually, it started to die down so I began looking for a new clan. We were allied to OD at the time and i had been to OD's site, forums, and channel a few times and well just fell in love with the clan. So, I got on B.net, i was a D2 player at the time, and idled in the channel for a while waiting for other D2 people when someone had said "Who is Black_Knights?". "I dunno, I think he wants to be recruited". So i said "Yes, recruit me" Ranger, who wasn't much of a D2 player at the time, had Ali3n test me out for the clan. He passed me through and thusforth I was a part of OD.

I think i found out about it from my cousin ...he joined right before when i first joined and plus there was bots in opening channeld or w/e saying to check it out

Second Lieutenant TripleM(OD) recruited Private BOB(OD) on 08/16/2002.

^^ that was me a long time ago its a long story but i got re recruited on same name ^^ by Port :D

I found Overdosed my first day i ever played on the bent a spam bot told me to join i tryied out and got owned but u know 2v1 isnt fair (I was the one)

I read a spam bot, and first joined in as FLaMa(OD), played my first LT game ever, lost badly and still got recruited. Well my friends messed around a bunch on my accounts.. and I got in trouble for bm and I had 0 respect so I let DSL kill me. A month later I had played more LT and had gotten slightly better and decided to join again, and im still here :D imagine that? :D

A few years back, I saw a bot and looked into its profile. It said channel: Clan Overdosed. So I went there and hung out with people and eventually decided to join.

When I found out about Clan OD 650-some days ago, I had just left Clan Psi_Legacy, because it broke up.... (it never got anywhere anyways.) But I was lonely and bored so I went to the Clan Recruitement Channel. I picked OD because it had the most spam bots, came to the channel, and CKY tested me. I lost to the guy I was playing, but CKY and the other officer that was there accused the guy of hacking, so I fortunetely made the clan. It was a lot easier to get recruited/promoted back then ^^. But here I am, 650 days later, still enjoyed the company of Clan OD.

Spam bot! ><!

I was in clan SK (allied clan) and I didn't like some of the ###### going on over there so I looked at the top 200 and found OD, applied and voilà

Was playing D2x and somebody from OD told me about their clan channel then spent almost a month trying to get recruited.