FireBabe

How did you find out about OD?

This topic will not fall off topic or result in harsh punishment Ill force someone else to implement.

How did you find out about OD? Was it a spam bot? A friend? Perhaps the top 200 clan list. Being in an other clan? PLayes with an OD member in a pubilc game?

We want to hear How you found out about Clan OD in the first place.

Please note all replies will be added into the OD archives.

Edited By: BigBaller(OD)

Topic Title Name Change Correction

Edited by BigBaller(OD)

my friend BaldBlaI)e(OD) introduced me to this clan. I pretty much think that he himself got here because of all the spambots we had at the time.

Well even though this topic is gonna get deleted cause of your misspelling :D

I heard about OD a year or 2 ago from my friend then 46 days ago I saw a bot in clan rec for Clan OD so I went there because I knew they had been alive for a while now and I joined. :D

I found out about OD a long time ago when I was in Clan Death and Destruction.

I came across it while going on the b.net forums, and was looking to ally with OD (infact, I posted an alliance request).

Found the topic hehe, I never did get an answer though.

http://forum.overdosed.net/index.php?...esting+alliance

Once DD split up, I decided to join up with OD :D

Edited by Spectre

I was on D2 and I accidently typed /join stacraft usa-1

and this spam bot told me to go to clan OD and get clan scripts, but I ended up joining OD instead.

Back in the days when I was in clan (sphere), we used to spam for RW's. So we went to places like op [cf], op zion), clan x17, and clan oD. When I went into clan oD I saw that it was almost as big as sphere. So I took that into concideration as I applied after I quit sphere.

Guest prof-x
Bought Chobo's scripts.  My clan got hacked so I joined OD.

Every new clan gets hacked, LOL....

How did FB find a clan when she was a old sc player? :D

WELL... when I was in some small clan called s]S[s= my friend IA)Preston aka Preston(OD) went into this channel called Clan OverDosed, this was before op but a few weeks after Wc3 had been released.

I went into the channel and decided to join, the rest is history I guess.

the first clan i ever joined was run by the former Mahal(OD) and i went from clan to clan going from his clan to ]SF[ to an east clan (DP) to this clan after probly a year of changing clans with Mahal and then he recruited me

well me and princessofchaos were friends and she shwed me OD so ty PoC :D

Every new clan gets hacked, LOL....

How did FB find a clan when she was a old sc player?  :D

But I know squat about php and all... Chobo had set everything up for me. So I was like ###### that ###### and I joined OD.

i was looking at some of the rune words on a site for d2x...then a pop up for the top 200 came up and i seen overdosed at the top i checked it out...i went nuts trying to figure out the clan channel....finally figured it out went in and Dosed(OD) introduced me to my recruiter...dosed has always been very helpful so i like to say he was my actual recruiter

my friends justin and ryan joined and said "hey mike u should try" then they laughed...but i did and i beat Shlthappens with a DT rush...about a week or 2 later i quit BW

Well, back in the day i was clanless so i searched yahoo for clans.. the top 200 SC list came up somehow and OD was like #5 well after loooking at like the top 5 clans i decided that OD kicked ass. So i found out the channel and GodForsaken(OD) was in there and i told him how i wanted to join OD. We played a 1 v 1 SC game. Well in that day i was 1337 at d2 so i was like ###### im not gunna make it in to OD cuz i suck at SC well somehow i got lucky and got close enough to beating him that he recruited me. Thank you GodForsaken aka legolas aka Fallen angel aka i forgot your other 300 names...

I found out about it from a spam bot on Starcraft BW.

Well for me I was playing a RT 3v3 on wc3 and HunterV.12(OD) was in there. He saw I had potential even though it was my 3rd day playing and he told me to go to the channel and I played Cyla and even though he owned me pitifully bad I got in.

Spam bots and from Gaming top 200 good old days when I was recruited and bigrz was there good times no worrys just played the game =)

like 2 years ago from hellrazer(OD) just decided that im goin to join now

Saw Clan OD as top clan game in that top 200 sites when I was in [rs] and was kinda getting tired of their inactiveness.

I met SilentMage(OD) in a game, and followed him around for a while. :D